This course is intended to help you develop a solid foundation for your work as a Defensive Shooting Instructor. The course covers the fundamental areas of knowledge, attributes and concerns that you should have as a professional instructor. For those who are already teaching, the topics covered will help you refine your ability to help others, review your procedures and focus as both a teacher and a business owner.
- How to hone in on your Target Market
- How to design & attract your Ideal Client
- How to capture leads & get them to Know, Like and Trust You
- How to Strategically setup your marketing system to Maximize all your Tools
- How to Tap into your current list & generate fast profits with not additional marketing $$$
Rob Pincus explains the fundamental principles at work in regard to sighted fire that works well with anatomy, neurology and the physics of light, as well as the conditions during which defensive shooting occurs. Rob covers the important points to share with your students, the coaching points and shares video from one of his actual courses covering the material. Rob also covers the recent history of teaching both sighted and unsighted defensive shooting in the training industry.